Foundation and development:
The faculty was founded in the year 1932, under the name of School of Radiography
It was one of the units of Medical Corporation in Khartoum Hospital which belong to the Ministry of Public Health.
in 1954, labelled as Institute of Radiography following the British system in Radiographic education. 1970 eas chosen by World Health Organization (WHO)to be aregional center in the name of High Institute of Radiography and Radiotherapy.in 1978,at joined the Ministry of Higher Education,and in at was 1992 affilated to Sudan University of Science and Technology.in1995 The Institute was promoted to Collage of Medical Radiologic Science.
the college awards Bsc honours in the following
1- Radiographic Technology.
2- Radiation Therapy Technology.